Miia, Tara, Mallorie and I
Keef and Jason and the girls
Grandpa and Mummi with Mallorie and Miia
Keef and Tara with Mallorie, 2 months old
Miia opens her first Christmas present
Nancy and Rita holding the girls The following week, we headed to the bay area the night before Christmas Eve. We spent the night at my mummi and ukki's house and Miia had her first sauna. I did get pictures, but they're probably inappropriate for an online blog. She did love it though! On Christmas Eve the rest of the family arrived and the festivities began...
Tara, Mallorie, Me, Miia, and Teija with Keegan (Maisa's son)
Me, Miia, Tara, and Mallorie at Great-Mummi's on Christmas Eve
Miia meets her cousin Josh for the first time and he helps her open her present
Miia gets a present from Santa on Christmas Eve
Jason, Miia and I on Christmas Eve
After a long day of eating and opening presents with 25 family members, we headed back to Elk Grove on Christmas Eve night, where we stayed with Jason's parents. Expecting his parents and aunt and uncle to be in bed, we were suprised that everyone was still up and we stayed up playing an excessively large and long game of Hand and Foot. We finally made it to bed at 1AM. On Christmas Day, Miia opened her gifts and we had a light breakfast, snacks (after forcing Carol to let us eat snacks by promising that it wouldn't ruin our lunch), and a turkey lunch. Thankfully the turkey got done before the oven burned out, but we did have to cook the rolls on the bbq :-)
Lexi on Christmas Day
Miia talks on her new cell phone
Playing with the xylophone
Miia pushes her new toy at grandma Kinkle's house Later that afternoon, we left Jason's family to join the Kiser's at my cousin Lori's house. I think I was camera'd out, so I only got a couple pictures, but Miia was exhausted too. We had dinner and a white elephant gift exchange. We gave away King's tickets with a box of Kleenex since the season has been so sad. The tickets ended up being upgraded, but after calling numerous people, they went to another season ticket holder.
Lani, a very tired Miia, and GG at Lori's house on Christmas DayThe last event of Christmas Day--we were finally back at our house to open stockings. Miia somehow had enough energy to open hers, as did Lexi. We have a video at the bottom.
Jason, Miia and I at our house on Christmas Day night (after 3 long days!)
Lexi opens her stocking
Miia opens her stocking
Miia poses in front of our tree
No comments:
Post a Comment