Wednesday, January 26, 2011

11 Months

I'm a bit late on this, but here are the stats and pictures from Miia's 11th month:


  • Weight: 18 lbs
  • Height: 29.5"
  • Milestones: stands up on her own, walks with a push toy, brings books to me to read
  • Food: always wants what I have, but I avoid giving her the sweets. Likes turkey taco meat, sweet potato, fruit, but LOVES cheese, bananas, and applesauce and does not like canned meat very much.

Helping Mummi with the laundry

Miia eats a teething biscuit for the first time


We had a late Christmas with my parents and Keef and Tara at our house. It was nice to just order pizza and relax after such a whirlwind the week before.

Christmas with my family--Miia opens the dresses that her uncle Keef bought her


Mallorie and Miia hanging out together

Miia and Grandpa watch as someone opens their gift


The following week Miia and Peyton got together for some play time...

Miia and Peyton pushing their toys



Miia wearing her new bow--the one and only day that it stayed in

No comments:

Post a Comment