Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our lil swimmer



Miia made her debut in a swim suit and even spent a little time in the pool. As we put her feet in, she would inhale deeply because it was a bit cool. However, we got her used to it and put her in a floating device and she laughed, lounged back, kicked her feet, and of course, tried to eat the edge of the raft. I look forward to many more days in the pool and teaching her to swim.







Miia is a big sleeper. She's been sleeping through the night and takes 2 long naps a day. In fact, many times I have to wake her up because she has gone over 3 hours and it's recommended that you don't let your baby sleep more than 3 hours during the day so that they sleep better at night. However, sometimes Miia isn't in the mood for my wake up calls. One day, I woke her up and she gave me a big smile but then pulled the blanket over her head and fell back to sleep. I had to run down and get the camera for that one!


Miia and Peyton also had some fun during the Relay for Life Race in Carmichael. They lounged on the grass, enduring the 90 degree weather while high school cheerleaders admired them and kept asking Robin and I if they were twins.
Then about a week later, they had a play date and unfortunately Miia slept most of the time, but we got a few good pics of the girls.

Miia also got to visit with her great-grandma for the 2nd time.

Miia is rolling around like crazy. We've even seen her scoot a bit to grab a toy. I have a feeling she'll be an early crawler, much to Jason's delight and my demise (not that I don't want Miia to progress--I just know life will be even crazier with a mover on my hands!).

No comments:

Post a Comment