Tuesday, June 1, 2010

4 Months

Tomorrow Miia is 4 months old! Some quick facts:

  • Weight (estimated): 13-3/4 lbs
  • Height: 25"
  • Eyes: still blue
  • Hair: not enough to know for sure, but still has some reddish hues
  • Rolls over both ways
  • Picks up toys and brings them to her mouth (everything goes in her mouth!)
  • Found her feet, so when she can, they end up in her mouth too
  • Found her voice, so squeals and talks as loud as possible
  • Graduated to 3-6 month clothing
  • Sleeping through the night from 9pm-6am, most of the time
  • Had her first taste of real food--uncle Keef let her suck on pineapple and she liked it!
  • Drools constantly, but not seeing the signs of teeth yet

Following in Uncle Keef's footsteps


Our little busy bee!

Holding her own bottle (although can't do it for long periods of time)

Fascinated by the computer and cell phones (what kid isn't?)

Tries to drink from my water glass--we all crack up when she does it, including her

Dipped her feet in the hot tub for the first time on Memorial Day

Went on her first train ride in Vacaville (pictured with my cousin Teija and her three boys)


    Riding on a rocking horse with cousin Teija

I survived my first month at work. I miss her like crazy when I'm away from her, but I realize it's good for her to have time with others. That list pretty much sums up Miia's progress over the past month. It's amazing to me how quickly they learn and Jason and I still feel so lucky to have Miia in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment