Monday, February 15, 2010

Miia's First Photo Shoot

My cousin Katie and her friend Treacy were kind enough to take some photos of Miia in the comfort of our home. Treacy and I had visions of how the shoot would go, and that would require Miia to sleep and stay asleep long enough for us to pose her. However, she wanted in on the action so although we have a couple shots where her eyes were closed, the catnaps were far too short. Nevertheless, after 4-1/2 hours of attempting to get the shoot to go our way (and a couple bathroom accidents on the props), Katie and Treacy were able to capture some amazing pictures that are full of Miia's expressive, alert nature. When all is said and done, I wouldn't have it any other way!







1 comment:

  1. I love all of them!! I still think the picture with all the feet is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete