Our little mover has taken numerous falls, but she is walking so well now. She chases the dog around and carries her baby with her everywhere. During February I was working a lot, so Miia had some extra time with her grandma and mummi. I am so thankful for their help since I was working over 50 hours a week (Funny how fast I got used to 25 hours!). Her thirteenth month stats:
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Height: 29-1/2"
Language skills:
- English: ball, baby
- Finnish: Not sure...if she says anything, I probably don't understand!
- Sign: Please, more
We took our first overnight trip without Miia for my birthday. She stayed with her mummi, whom she absolutely loves. We had a great time in Calistoga and although we missed Miia dearly, it was so nice to have grown-up time. We saw Old Faithful and drove around the wine country. We even went to see a movie and stayed up til midnight. The next day we went for some spa treatment and wine tasting. It was a great birthday present!
Miia on the way to Mummi's for her first overnight stay
Miia helps me celebrate my birthday evening (we both survived our first night away from each other)
No comments:
Post a Comment