Miia Anneli at 20 weeks

Miia's Room
Jason painted these pictures for Miia
Jason and I on Christmas Day, ~36 weeks pregnant

Visit from Cass, Alex, Joni, Miranda, and Austin for my baby shower, 38 weeks pregnant
It is January 31st and Miia Anneli was due yesterday. Apparently she likes it right where she is because she is no closer to making her big debut into the world. We are all anxiously awaiting her arrival and hope that she will decide to come in the next week without the need for induction. Overall, the pregnancy has been great and I have enjoyed nearly every minute of it, but the last couple of weeks I have become more anxious and uncomfortable. This past week Jason and I have been sick with colds, so we are very grateful Miia didn't come during that time. However, now that I'm feeling a little better, I am ready! I will be sad to no longer have her constantly with me, knowing for the most part she is safe and warm, but my desire to see her and hold her in my arms makes me realize that it is time for the pregnancy to end and for motherhood to begin.
I am also anxious for Miia to arrive and to hold her. I love the completed room and the pictures you posted. Jason great job with the paintings!!
ReplyDeleteLove you all, Kaija
we are all praying for a safe and easy delivery... and we cant wait to see her!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, great job Jason on the artwork for the nursery! Hope everything is going well now that she is here. I hope I can get out there soon so Finnley can meet little Miia!
ReplyDelete